What is your favorite sneaker collaboration?

I think I’ve already moved on from Kanye West and his YZY line with Adidas. But ever since I got my first pair of Air Fear of God 1’s, I knew this would be my new favorite. Jerry Lorenzo and his FOG label did a fantastic job on this collaboration with Nike!

2 Likes

I love the Black Panther concept…

2 Likes

Hello from your friendly neighborhood spider!

2 Likes

I still love the simplicity of David Chang’s/Momofuku collab. I think I asked you about it before @dredful ! A simple denim sneaker with the Lucky Peach logo.

How much do you think people are reselling this pair now?

1 Like

Any sneaker collab listing should include the best one of them all - the Marty McFly Nike pair in “Back to the Future” :grinning:

Don’t you have one of these @dredful ?

1 Like

I don’t have that Air Mag pair and probably would never have one in my lifetime huhuhu but I have the next best thing. An actual self-lacing Nike Adapt BB inspired by the same iconic shoe.

1 Like

Hit on stockx to check and that pair is reselling for near 500USD in my size. Although, the bids are currently low so now might be the perfect time to snatch a pair!

Just because I managed to cop 1 of 2 size 9.5 here in the Philippines (total of 25 pairs released locally if I remember it right). This Kanye West x Adidas YZY is what “reflective dreams” are made of!

1 Like

This looks beautiful!

1 Like

In the unlikely event that Kanye (West) gets elected as US President, this would be priceless :star_struck:

$$$$$$ yes, please!!!

1 Like