Share your Top 5 TV Bad Guys

Sometimes, a TV show wouldn’t be as successful if not for the portrayal of its villains and bad guys. If I were to list my top 5 bad guys on TV it would be this:

1. Walter White/Heisenberg, Breaking Bad - Not the show’s antagonist but still my favorite bad guy on TV.
  2. Zuko, The Last Airbender - the villain with the best redemption arc (and many would agree)
  3. Light Yagami/Kira, Death Note - a genius bad guy who also happens to be the main protagonist of the show
  4. Johan Liebert, Monster - the anime adaptation of Naoki Urasawa’s manga captured the thrills of its source material, and while Johan is mostly a no-show in the whole series, his sinister presence is always looming over Dr. Tenma.
  5. Petyr Baelish/Littlefinger, Game of Thrones - a cunning character that I think was not given justice in the show. He was a main player, and the mind showdown between him and Varys is one of my fave parts in the GOT canon. But both characters were simply discarded. So here I am, still waiting for Winds of Winter.

How about you, which bad guys made it to your top 5?

2 Likes
  1. Negan
  2. Gustavo Fring
  3. Kilgrave
  4. Cersei
  5. Sylar
1 Like

This one!

2 Likes
  1. Pablo Escobar from Narcos.
  2. Kingpin from Daredevil.
  3. Deathstroke/Slade Wilson from Arrow.
  4. Eobard Thawne / Reverse Flash from Flash.
  5. Frank Underwood from House of Cards.
2 Likes