Share a Photo of Your Fave Pre-Quarantine Meal & Get a Chance to Win P1,500 Worth of Foodtrip at Home [PROMO CLOSED!]

Foodies of the city!

This quarantine is a long continuing journey, and while we are all trying to adapt to the new normal, we still can’t help but miss the way we were eating out back then. So, why won’t we all reminisce our best resto memories? Share with us a photo of your favorite meal before the quarantine, and you can win an awesome feast at home worth P1,500!

Mechanics:

1. Log in to Connect (https://connect.clickthecity.com/) using your ClickTheCity account details.
  2. To earn one entry, comment a photo of your favorite meal before quarantine.
  3. To comment, search for this post, and look for the reply button. Type in your answer, attach a photo and tap on the reply button once again.
  4. Each participant must only use one valid ClickTheCity account, users with multiple account registrations used in this promo will be disqualified.
  5. Each participant can add as many comments on the Topic but can only earn a maximum of three raffle entries.
  6. Promo starts on July 20, 2020, and ends on August 3, 2020. No raffle entries will be generated before and after these dates.
  7. Raffle entries will be automatically generated right after the promo.
  8. Three (3) winners will be announced on August 4, 2020.
  9. Three (3) winners of P1,500 worth of Food Delivery via foodpanda with a valid entry will be randomly selected and will be notified via Connect DM.
  10. Winners must reply to the Connect DM within 24 hours, otherwise, the prize is deemed forfeited.
  11. Winners must send in their e-mail address to receive the unique foodpanda voucher worth P1,500.
  12. A participant can win only once for the duration of the promo.
  13. Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable for, or convertible into cash, credit, or other goods and services.
  14. Surf Shop, Inc. is not responsible for lost or delayed e-mail.
  15. NOTE: This contest is only open to residents of the PHILIPPINES.
  16. Surf Shop, Inc. employees and their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity are not qualified to join this promo.
11 Likes

Any hotel buffet with a solid lineup of sushi and sashimi is what I really, really miss about our old normal.

My pre-quarantine self would always start buffets with salmon sashimi, saba sushi, and anytime there’s uni I will definitely fill my plate with it too! :heart:

3 Likes

Mendokoro’s Tantanmen and gyoza! The wait is always worth it! :ramen:

4 Likes

Locavore’s Sizzling Sinigang and Sugpo con Mayonesa :yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Sizzling Bulalo!

2 Likes

Korean Beef Stew from Jumong Korean Restaurant

2 Likes

Our favorite breakfast restaurant! Good food + beautiful and cozy place. I miss our monthly family breakfast here.

2 Likes

Locavore’s famous Sizzling Sinigang and Sugpo con Mayonesa… Saraappp!!

1 Like

The Wholesome Table Bibimbap Bowl

1 Like

Kanin Club

2 Likes

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken

2 Likes

Boodle Fight - Blackbeard’s Seafood Island

1 Like

Also missing Cosmic’s food!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

King Crab’s spicy chili crab

3 Likes

Mr. Chops Original Big Chicken Chop at Food Options, Glorietta

1 Like

The Wholesome Table - Poke Bowl

Daraejung’s Kimchi Jjigae! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Any noodle dish at Mien San!

Beef and tendon is my favorite.

1 Like

Yung “Tocilog” sa Denny’s malapit sa ClickTheCity office, the best! Hehe my friend and I ate there when we redeemed my Free VIP Pass to the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale back in February.

This is always best enjoyed as a group! As you know it’s called Samgyupsal but it should be known as Pambansang Foodtrip Pre-quarantine lol

2 Likes