Favorite lockdown food finds?

Foodies of the metro! Recommend us some of your favorite food finds during quarantine. :yum:

Here are some of our finds:

Milky Dust Donuts

Tuesday Bake

6 Likes

Bibingka Manila! I’ve tried their Ube & Cheese bibingka. So good with butter (and Cheez Whiz) on top!!

6 Likes

Love Kitchen City’s Laing with crispy pork toppings :heartbeat: extra rice please! :yum:

7 Likes

Just in case anyone wants to sweeten up their snack time. :point_down:

2 Likes

My go-to meal - Nissin Cup Noodles (Chicken or Beef). So easy to prepare, then just add rice. :slight_smile:

Had a hard time getting this in groceries - always out of stock. Surprisingly found a supplier just in our neighborhood in San Juan.

4 Likes

Fried camote :yum:

My all time favorite comfort food
ordered from Mang Joe’s Agri

6 Likes

Discovered recently that Daraejung in BGC is on GrabFood… one of the few Korean places serving Jjajangmyeon!

3 Likes

Masarap din pulutan!!!

P. S. Thank you po sa sponsor!.. God bless you!

5 Likes

This I want to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me and my sister’s most recent food discovery is definitely Won Chicken’s Korean Fried Chicken! We tried their half Yangnyeom and half classic fried chicken and it was so, so good! Did I mention how it goes perfectly well with a bottle of beer too?

7 Likes

Got reunited with Quality’s Chiffon Cake in Bicol. Had this thrice in two weeks. OA ba? :grimacing:

5 Likes

My homemade spaghetti

7 Likes

Ube Pandesal from Buenos Dias Panaderia

And of course matching with single origin coffee from Coffeellera

7 Likes

California Maki (with mango bits) homemade. With online techniques from my OFW cousin from Japan

6 Likes

Our Favorite Sisig

5 Likes

Hahaha nakaka inggit! Pa-sponsor naman ng Libby’s!

Lockdown staple. Check out Yuan’s Paella Plus! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My favorite Quarantine food — Batangas Lomi :ramen::ramen:

We discovered Lemon Chicken from The Food Episode this quarantine!
Great aroma, right amount of tanginess, and super generous servings! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Tamales for Meryenda with Hot Choco​:coffee::coffee::coffee: